20060326

sing out this song and i'll be there by you side..


awws, this is so cute.
i wished i was comforted too..
:(

anyway..
mum said i don't have to be so troublesome by going back to sch.
as long next month in sch, just remember to take the cpf forms and fill it up will do.
sigh.
still got 1 more thing not settled, my enrolment report needs to be printed out.
-_-
when back to my ex working place and asked jacelyn to print it for me,
but my report wasn't there!! -_-
ARHS.
wth.
thanks anyway, jacelyn!
ahhhhhhhh, tmr i have to post all this dumb shit. x:
i'm so TROUBLED and helpless.
ARG.
anyway, 1 week later still need to go register for my EZ link card.
gosh, the picture taken today is so fugly.
LOL.
aiya, whatever luh.
lazy to bother.
xP
sigh.. i'm so bored now..
least, almost everything is settled..
things are gng slightly smoother now.
not like the pass few days where everything comes crashing down on me.
but, yea.. i'm picking up the pieces again.
life, full of 'ups' and 'downs', as always!
sigh..
i wish to talk to someone too.. but. sigh....
guess we are both taken aback...
i'm really sorry. :(
you'd say we are still friends right?
why such treatment....
this is upsetting.
do we have to end up like this?
i really want to put this aside.. i tried really hard, but to no avail.
i feel that there's something left undone and i just want to mend this up....
afterall, i really have no choice..
i just need to LET GO...

sigh, alright, drop the topic.
i want to cut my hair short!
SHORT SHORT SHORT.
i want my hair to look like the 'angel' picture of me.
so style man.
LOL~
ok, trying hard to be myself again.
so, i'm blasting some music into my ears..
this feels so good....
if i'm deafen, you should know the reason why..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home